Lecture NotesOther institutions' lecture notes and other learning sites:
- Computational Engineering at Blekinge Institute of Technolog;
- Yield Lines - good tutorial site;
- Structural Dynamics - good resource by SD2 author Andrew Kurdila;
- Structural Mechanics - a few gems at this site;
- Structural Analysis - some brief relevant notes here;
- Earthquake Engineering at the Hong Kong Univeristy of Science and Technology;
- Structural Dynamics at University of Michigan.
Structural Engineering Links
- Institution of Structural Engineers;
- Institution of Structural Engineers, Republic of Ireland Branch;
- International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering;
- Engineers Ireland.
- Introduction to Finite Element Methods - superb FE resource;
- Structural Engineer Depository - some good links here;
- Structures via Video - a novel approach to education;
- Waves & Vibration blog - really good animations of waves;
- Computing disasters - what can happen when computers are programmed badly.